“Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.” – Anne Sexton.
The bed seemed cozier this morning, the floors seemed colder, and it was the kind of snowy, slushy Sunday that begged for cozy slippers and hot drinks.
For 2015, my Sundays will be a day of ‘rest’. The posts will have music, links, quotes, or just a quick update. The rest of my life will go on as normal, but I want the blog to have a slower pace to it.
So tuck up, settle in, and let’s pretend that neither of us have to set an alarm for the morning.
1) I can’t speak a word of French and I have no idea what this song is about. But it makes me want to learn French just so I can sing along.
2) Part 1/4 of one of my favourite comedy routines. Zach Galifanakis: Live at the Purple Onion. Full version available on Netflix.
3) It’s cold outside and a little marshmallow and Bailey’s recipe is never a bad idea.
4) So we can all get a little smarter: Unplug the TV randomly selects educational videos for you to watch.
5) Wanting to get a little insight on yourself or a loved one? Check out the Jung Typology Test and see what your personality inventory is.
I tried to make this look more interesting, but the embedding feature of videos was just not cooperating tonight. So this is what you get. I’ll figure out this whole blog thing eventually. Right?